Wednesday 19 December 2012

A little more fumbling

A couple of work in progress pictures of this particular build which I've decided to conceptualise as a commercial space liner model.
     These first two pics are just after the initial painting was completed. I ended up making the windows with a marker and did not know if the ink would react or run when I coated it so, just took the pictures for reference and posterity in case I had to start again.


Thankfully the ink stayed intact and I could proceed with the rest of the painting. The sensor array and some appendages to the wings still remain to be modelled.
     The following pictures are just test renders. Sadly I do not have access to a printer so for the time being don't know how to make logo or markings or decals other than painting them on by hand (which I am dreading), but in these test renders I added the 'Spaceways' tag digitally.  The lights are also fake and have been added digitally as I built this without any lighting.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment